5 – 7 KWIETNIA 2018Auditorium Maximum UJ
Narendra is a Frontend Developer at Booking.com. He is been working with React & React Native for over a year now. He cares about performance and believes that performance is a key for conversion.
I will be talking about how to achieve Shared Element Transition with React Native for both iOS and Android.
Will explain the advantages of having a smooth continuous experience.
And since React Native doesn’t support true shared elements, I will explain how we can achieve this with a clever trick of smoke and mirror.
1. What is shared element transitions.
2. Advantages of having a smooth continuous experience.
3. Why is this a talk? Does React Native support true shared elements?
4. Overview on what we are building.
5. Brief details on the approach where I will explain the clever trick of smoke and mirror.
6. Implementing Entry and Exit animation during transition.
7. Implementing Transition layer for the shared element.
8. Will then talk about ways to implement animations in transition layer and discuss the performance of both
9. One way is to interpolating on the width, height, top and left and analyze its performance and why useNativeDriver cannot be used
10. Another way is to interpolating on transform and using useNativeDriver